- It prevents the presence of rabbits and voles by keeping them away from the crop
Mechanism of action
Also, by its characteristic smell of magnolia, masking the appealing smell of the kairomones, therefore it avoids its attraction to the crop.
Features and advantages
TOPTEN® formulation is harmless. It should be noted that by their content in roots from gentians initially produces a bitter biodegradable tast in the crop, which is enhanced by the presence of zinc. This way, by the mechanism of smell and flavor Topten neutralizes the presence of rabbits and voles on the crop.
As a result, TOPTEN® should be applied in the early stages of crop development, precisely when the plant tissues are more tender and more attractive for these animals
Dosage and application
TOPTEN® is attached to the vegetable surfaces where is applied, remaining stable for two to four weeks, depending on rainfall, and other foliar atmospheric parameters.
Apply by foliar spraying
- Vegetables: 250 cc / hl.
- Seedlings: 200-250 cc / hl.
- Adult trees and vineyard: 200-250 cc / hl.
- Cereals: apply to bands at a rate of 1ltr/ha. of treated surface (equivalent to 300 cc/hl)
- For voles (root application): 5 lt / ha in drip irrigation.
- Repeat after 7-10 days
- Foliar spraying in seedling or trays (prior to transplantation).
- Foliar re-apply 1 week after transplantation. From this moment it is recommended to do more applications.
- In direct seeding, apply foliar directly in the field at the start of germination.
Seedlings: fruit trees, citrus, vineyard.
- Spray the entire tree.
Adult trees and vineyard
- Apply to the trunk of the tree. Not apply to the aerial part of the tree.
Other: Ornamental, turf and industrial
Recommendations for use
- Apply it alone, without mixing with other products.
- Due to its bitterness biodegradable taste, Topten must be applied a maximum of three weeks before harvest.
Drip irrigation: for voles
Voles root: 5 L/ha. Repeat after 7-10 days.
Due to its bitter taste biodegradable apply 3 weeks before harvest.