ZUKO® strengthens and protects the plant, increasing its capacity of resistance to fungal infections (specially Powdery mildew).
Structure of lecithine
Mecanism of action
ZUKO® contains phospholipids of vegetal source that reinforce the immune system of the plant, strengthening and giving elasticity to the cell wall, hindering the main route of entry of pathogens. Molecules of the secondary metabolism are generated, such as phenols and alkaloids, which make the plants have better self-defense capacity against Powdery mildew and other fungi.
ZUKO® avoids the vegetative stop, providing greater vigor, firmness and brightness in the vegetable tissues.
Due to its composition based on soy lecithin (phospholipids) it provides elasticity in the cell wall avoiding cracking in fruits (cell rupture).
-Reinforces the plant hindering the penetration of the fungus.
-For its content in acetic acid has mite repellent effect.
ZUKO® is used in crops of:
- Fruit trees
- Ornamental and others
Dosage and application
- Foliar application. Make 3-4 applications per crop cycle.
- Vegetables: 2-3 cc / lt. Young trees: 2-2.5 cc / lt.
- Fruit trees: 2,5-3 lts / ha. Citrus: 3-4 lts / ha.
- Olive: 3 lt /ha. Vineyard: 2,5-3 lt / ha. Others: 2-3 cc / lt.
- Repeat every 10-15 days.
Recommendations for use
- It is advisable to apply at sunset or in moments of little sunshine.
- Do not mix with strong alkaline products. Do not mix with copper neither sulphur. Can be mixed with COFRE® (systemic copper).
- Do not apply at temperatures above 30ºC.
- ZUKO® doesn’t stain the fruit or cause adverse effects on the plant.
ZUKO® strengthens the cell wall and hinders the penetration of fungus.
ZUKO® doesn’t generate resistances.
-Organic product. Zero residue.